A beautiful new barn, seating up to 250 guests with porch, lawn and fire pit, a log cabin in the woods, a Sioux Indian Tipi, and easy access to the Shenango River and Tow Path Trail provide the perfect back drop for you, your guests and friends to celebrate your special occasion or enjoy outdoor pursuits!
We strive to be good stewards of the land, grooming where needed and allowing natural habitats where it is not. Our hope is that you see the natural way our farm has evolved and sense our desire to share with you the beauty and serenity of this very special place.
COME SPEND TIME WITH US!!
WEDDING CEREMONY AND RECEPTION
- Event Barn/Lawn area and Fire Pit
- Tables and chairs – seating for up to 250
- Log Cabin
- A Tipi
- ADA approved Executive Restroom Trailer
- Multiple Ceremony Sites
- Antique Tractors – optional
- On-site parking with attendants
- Event Facilitator to assist you in planning your wedding and overseeing your special event
- Event Barn Lawn – This site is adjacent to the Event Barn and offers a spacious and level area for your wedding ceremony.
- The Hay Barn – This site features the hay barn as the back drop and offers a gently rising area for seating. It is located very close to the Event Barn and enjoys late afternoon shade.
- The Pond – This site offers a spacious and level area with a beautiful, panoramic pastoral view, gazebo, pond and waterfall. This area is located a short walk from the Event Barn.
- The Tree-lined Garden Path – This site offers a more intimate setting, featuring a small flower garden and is shaded all day. This area is located the farthest from the Event Barn.
WEDDING PACKAGE PRICING:
- Access to the farm for three days – Friday, Saturday and Sunday – $3,850
REUNIONS /GRADUATION PARTIES/OUTINGS / FUNDRAISERS / BUSINESS EVENTS
- Pricing personalized to suit your event and specific needs
½ ACRE POND STOCKED WITH BROOK TROUT, RAINBOW TROUT, LARGE-MOUTH BASS, CRAPPIE BASS, PERCH, SILVER CATFISH AND BLUE GILL.
NO SWIMMING ALLOWED IN POND
NO PETS ALLOWED IN POND